Win a pair of tickets to Lichfield Proms in Beacon Park 2013
Posted by Andrew Fouracre | 23/08/2013 | Category: Community
I’ve previously mentioned our love of Lichfield and the events we are involved with around the city. We would love for you to join us on Saturday 7 September for the Lichfield Proms in Beacon Park and if you haven’t got your tickets already, then you could be in with a chance of winning a pair of VIP tickets worth £20!
Come and join us as our guest and you’ll enjoy prime seating to view the brilliant British Police Symphony Orchestra and the fantastic fireworks display. There will also be music from The City of Lichfield Concert Band and the chance to enjoy the voices of tenor, Matthew Kimble, and soprano Sarah Ryan.
The main concert starts at 7:30pm, but there will be entertainment for children from 5:30pm, and The City of Lichfield Concert Band will perform from 6pm. Food and drink is available to buy on the site from 5:30pm or feel free to bring your own picnic! (unfortunately barbecues are not permitted).
For more information visit www2.lichfielddc.gov.uk/lichfieldproms/
To win a pair of tickets, just leave us a comment in the section below telling us who you will take with you if you win!
Competition ends: Friday 30th August 2013
Terms and conditions
1. This free competition is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry excluding anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. Entry is online only. Entrants must comment on this blog to let us know who they would like to take. Winners must provide their delivery address in order to receive the tickets.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. Facebook or Twitter is not affiliated with this competition.
5. The prize draw opens between Friday 23 August 2013 and is ongoing until Friday 30 August 2013 midnight.
6. All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined in point 2 which are received by Friday 30 August 2013 midnight will be entered into a prize draw to pick the winner. The winner will be the first entry picked at random by an independent judge.
7. Thereare three prizes to win a pair of VIP tickets to the Lichfield Proms 2013. The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
8. Delivery will be made to the store at an unspecified time subject to receiving delivery in due time.
9. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter.
10. The winners will be notified on email (using the email provided by the winner at point of entry). Any electronic messaging system (including email) may not be a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at your own risk. The winner’s name and county will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Social Media, Corporate Affairs, Midlands House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire. WS13 6RH.
11. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner by Tuesday 3rd August 2013, then a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
12. The winners should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw.
18. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Corporate Affairs, Midlands House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire. WS13 6RH