Find out all about our fantastic fresh products
Posted by Rob Smyth | 03/05/2018 | Category: Food
Here at Central England Co-op we are proud of the fantastic range of products that we have on offer for our members and customers.
We are pleased to be working with Mudwalls Farm to showcase some great products, some exciting ways to use them and some great up and coming events.
One of the great items we will be stocking in selected stores following this link-up is super tasty asparagus.
For anyone looking for inspiration after they pick up some asparagus, why not click on some of our recipes below:
Asparagus and Parmesan Tartlets
Asparagus and Prosciutto Frittata
Our fantastic British tomatoes can be used in so many different ways and to help create so many different dishes.
Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
Balsamic Roasted Sausages with Red Onion and Peppers
Fresh Tomato Salsa
Fish Fingers and Tomato Salad
For those with more of a sweet tooth, our strawberries are simply divine and to prove this we are holding strawberry tastings and meet the grower sessions.
Why not come along to one of the events listed below?
- Tuesday, 5 June - Stirchley - 12.30pm to 2pm
- Monday, 11 June - Lichfield - 10am to 11.30am Atherstone 1pm to 2.30pm
- Tuesday, 12 June - Bakewell - 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday, 13 June - Glenfield - 10 am to 11.30am Whetstone 1pm to 2.30pm
- Thursday, 14 June - Oakham - 10.30am to noon Market Harborough 1.30pm to 3.00pm