Key dates for your diary in the run up to Christmas
Posted by Rob Smyth | 18/11/2016 | Category: Food
As Christmas is a busy season for everyone, Central England Co-operative has come up with a key list of dates to ensure people are best prepared for Christmas.
The list features all you need to know about how the local Co-op store can help with everything from posting your last Christmas cards to providing the best mince pies.
• November 23 – There is now just one month left until the last posting date before Christmas (Wednesday 21 December). But if you still have got cards you need to send to loved ones, why not stock up in your local store?
• November 30 – The last day of November and it is about time you have had your first mince pie of the Christmas season. If not, why not head into store and try our Irresistible Mince Pies for just £2.
• December 9 – Plans will now be well under way for Christmas dinner, but do you have desert sorted? We have a great range in store featuring everything from an Irresistible Christmas pudding to Christmas Yule Log.
• December 17 – Are you ready to party? Treat you family and friends when they visit with some of our great party food. Get them in the mood for their Christmas dinner with mini Yorkshire puddings with roast beef and horseradish or if they have a sweet tooth let them enjoy mini brownie bites.
• December 18 – Have you got the key ingredient for the big day? Nip instore to pick up your turkey before they all get snapped up and while you are there stock up on sprouts, gravy and tin foil.
• December 24 – Before you sit down and relax check that one final time to make sure you have everything. If not, we have stores open late on Christmas Eve to ensure that you have everything that you need.
Find out more about Central England Co-operative at Christmas by visiting http://www.centralengland.coop/
About Central England Co-operative
Central England Co-operative is one of the largest independent retail co-operative societies in the UK. It is a modern, forward-looking organisation employing over 8,000 staff, with projected gross sales of £958million for 2016/17. The Society recently celebrated being named Leading Co-operative of the Year 2016 by Co-operatives UK. The Society’s principal areas of activity are food, funeral services, and property. Central England Co-operative has more than 430 trading outlets across 16 counties including; West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. The Society has an ambitious food store development programme for 2015/16.
Central England Co-operative is proud of its reputation for ethical business practices and corporate responsibility. It is a member of Business in the Community, the membership organisation that stands for responsible business, and has also won many business awards for excellence. The Society supports a number of charities including Newlife Foundation for Disabled Children and invests a percentage of its trading profit into local communities.
For more information visit www.centralengland.coop, follow Central England Co-operative on Twitter: @mycoopfood, and on Facebook: facebook.com/centralenglandcooperative
Rob Smyth / Jo Baldock at Central England Co-operative on 01543 414140
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org