- FOR RASPBERRY LOLLIES
- 150g The Co-operative raspberries
- 150g Greek style natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugarFOR BLUEBERRY LOLLIES
- 200g The Co-operative blueberries
- 200g Greek style natural yogurt
- 23/4 tbsp sugarFOR STRAWBERRY LOLLIES
- 250g The Co-operative British strawberries, hulled
- 250g Greek style natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp sugar.
This is a great way to use up ripe fruit - use equal quantities of berries and yogurt and add a little sugar.
Using a blender, whizz the berries, yogurt and sugar until smooth.
Pour into jelly moulds* and poke sticks in the middle.
- Freeze overnight.
*You can use clean empty yogurt pots if you don't have jelly moulds.