- 100g softened butter (plus extra for greasing)
- 50g golden caster sugar zest of an orange
- 175g gluten free flour
- Half a tsp gluten-free baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4, and grease a baking tray.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Add the orange zest, and then sift in the flour and baking powder.
- Using your hands, mix everything together until a dough is formed.
- Dust a surface with gluten-free flour and roll out the dough until around 2 cm thick.
- Cut out circle or square shapes, and place on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack, and serve.