- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 capful (½ tsp) vanilla extract
- 15g butter, melted
- 500g The Co-operative Healthier Choice Greek style natural yogurt
- 225g (½ x 450g pack) frozen summer fruit
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- A little butter; To serve; maple syrup and grilled bacon (optional)
- Put the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
- Beat together the eggs, vanilla, melted butter and yogurt in a jug and pour onto the flour. Mix together.
- Stir in the frozen summer fruit.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan, drop 3 large tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the pan, keeping them separate. Cook the pancakes for 3 minutes on each side.
- Pile the pancakes onto plates – 3 or 4 each. Drizzle with a little maple syrup and serve with bacon, if desired.