- 400g rhubarb, chopped
- 70g Co-operative Fairtrade caster sugar
- juice of 1 orange
- 200 ml double cream
- lightly whipped 1 egg white water
- Place the rhubarb, sugar and orange juice into a pan, and cover with enough water to cover the rhubarb.
- Bring to the boil and cook until the rhubarb becomes soft.
- While the rhubarb cooks, beat the egg white until it forms a peak. Fold the egg white into the whipped cream.
- When the rhubarb is ready, remove it from the liquid with a slotted spoon, and fold two thirds into the cream mixture, giving a marbled effect.
- Spoon the last of the rhubarb mix into glasses, and top with the creamy mixture.