Jo Watts' Posh Chicken Dippers
Serves: 2 - 3
Preparation: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 x chicken breast fillets
100g plain flour
2 tsps paprika
1 egg, beaten
200g fresh breadcrumbs
4 tsps olive oil
- Place the flour and paprika in a bowl and mix well, adding a bit of salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and mix them around in the bowl until they are well coated in the flour mix.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a large round plate and then grate enough cheese over it to completely cover the breadcrumbs mix, and then repeat.
- Dip the coated chicken in the beaten egg and then roll in the cheese and breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and shallow fry on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.