- 2 large pizza bases
- 4 tbsp pesto (red or green)
- 6 slices of flame roasted red peppers, or 2 red peppers cut in to thin strips, or a couple of handfuls of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 130g tinned tuna in sunflower oil (drained)
- 16 (approx) black olives
- 30g Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 125g Mozzarella cheese, roughly torn
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/fan 180oC/Gas 6. Lightly oil a baking tray. Remove the pizza bases from the packaging and put on the tray. Spread the pesto over the pizza bases, and then top with the peppers or cherry tomatoes, tuna and olives, or other toppings that take your fancy.
- Sprinkle over both cheeses. You can drizzle a little extra virgin oil over the pizza, if you wish. Bake for 10 minutes until crisp and golden. Cut each pizza into about 12 pieces and serve.