Gluten Free Sundried Tomato Bread
Serves: 8 - 12
Cooking Time: NA
A delicious and easy recipe for gluten free bread. Packed full of flavour with sundried tomatoes, and easy to make due to no proving required. Ready in under an hour, but sure to impress all your family and friends.
- 200g gluten-free flour
- 3 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 35g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 280 ml whole milk
- juice of half a lemon
- Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder until combined.
- In a jug mix together the milk with the lemon juice. Pour into a bowl with the eggs, tomato puree and oil. Whisk everything together.
- Fold the flour mixture into the milk to form a loose dough. Sprinkle in half the Parmesan and the sundried tomatoes, and mix in thoroughly.
- Grease a 900g loaf tin, and pour in the dough mix.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the loaf, and bake in the oven for an hour, or until golden and cooked through.