- 1 x Co-op onion
- 1 x Co-op garlic clove
- 5 x Co-op carrots
- 10ml Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Handful Co-op fresh coriander
- 1 x vegetable stock cube
1. Peel and roughly chop the onion and garlic before setting aside
2. Peel and chop the carrots
3. Pour the olive oil in a saucepan on a medium heat, adding the onions and garlic
4. Once the garlic and onion have started to brown, add the carrots, cumin and coriander
5. Crumble the stock cube into the pan, adding enough boiling water to cover all the ingredients.
6. Bring the pan to the boil, then turn to a low heat and leave for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the hob and, using a ladle, drain around 150ml of the water from the pan. Save this in a jug for later!
8. Using a blender, blitz the soup until you reach your preferred consistency.
9. If the soup is still a bit thick for your liking, simply add the stock you saved earlier.
10. Serve and enjoy!