- 1 x Co-op cauliflower
- 1 x garlic clove
- 15ml olive oil
- ½ lemon (for juice)
- Handful fresh coriander
1. Wash the cauliflower and slice off the florets.
2. Peel the garlic and add to a food processor with the cauliflower.
3. Place a large non-stick pan over a medium heat on the stove, adding the olive oil once warm.
4. When the olive oil has heated up, add the cauliflower and garlic to the pan, squeeze in the lemon juice and fry for 5 mins.
5. Sprinkle in the coriander and stir well.
6. Serve and enjoy!