Store Opening Promotional Terms and Conditions (3 Swarkestone Road, Chellaston, Derby)
Free Costa Express Coffee Central England Co-operative promotion at 3 Swarkestone Road, Chellaston, Derby.
1. Central England Co-operative Limited (the “Promotor”) is offering a free Eligible Costa Coffee to customers to celebrate the refurbishment of its new cafe at 3 Swarkestone Road, Chellaston, Derby (the “Store”) (the “Promotion”).
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals aged 16 or over at the time of entry. Employees of Promotor and other persons connected with the administration of the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
3. To participate in the Promotion, entrants must:
i. attend the Store and enter a valid email address belonging to the entrant on the relevant computer or tablet in Store identified as relating to the Promotion; or
ii. visit (https://www.centralengland.coop/chellaston) and, where indicated, enter a valid email address belonging to the entrant; and
b. select the relevant box to agree to receive future communications from the Promotor relating to future promotional offers via the email address provided.
4. Entrants who complete the steps in clause 3 will receive to the submitted email address an electronic voucher entitling them to one Eligible Costa Ex[ress Coffee (the “Voucher”). The Voucher will be valid from 13 – 20 March 2020 after the Promotion is entered by the entrant. The expiry date of the Voucher will be stated on the Voucher and will not be extended for any reason.
5. To redeem the Voucher an entrant must attend the Store during its open hours with a copy of the Voucher in either: (1) electronic format displayed on a smart phone or tablet; or (2) printed paper format. In either case, the bar code of the Voucher must be clear and legible. An entrant must request an Eligible Costa Express Coffee of the entrant’s choice (subject to availability) from the Costa Express machine situated within the Store. The participant must take the Eligible Costa Coffee to the check-out and present the Voucher to a store assistance for processing. If the Voucher is not valid, or the drink selected is not an Eligible Costa Coffee, the participant must pay for the full value of the selected drink.
6. The following drinks are Eligible Costa Coffees: any regular sized coffee drink: Latte, Mocha Cappuccino, Americano, While Americano, Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Latte and Camera Chocolate available from the Costa coffee machine situated in the Store (subject to availability on the day on which the Voucher is redeemed).
7. The Voucher is only eligible for use at the Chellaston Store and cannot be exchanged at any other store of the Promoter or any other premises or venue selling Costa Coffee.
8. The Voucher can only be used once and is limited to one Eligible Costa Express Coffee.
9. The Voucher is valid until the time and date stated on it and cannot be extended for any reason.
10. By participating in the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Promotion terms and conditions.
11. There is a limit of one Voucher per person. If the Promotor becomes aware of multiple entries into the Promotion from the same entrant, it reserves the right to cancel all Vouchers associated with the relevant entrant.
12. The Voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable, is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash alternative in whole or in part.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion although entrants will need an internet connection and a valid email address. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
14. This Promotion begins at 07:00 on 13 March and no entries will be accepted after 23:59 on 20th March 2020, although a Voucher can be redeemed at any time prior to the time and date stated on that Voucher. Individuals will not be able to access the entry web page after the closing of the Promotion. To the extent that individuals can access the Promotion entry page, entries received after closing will not be accepted and no Voucher will be issued.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that it believes to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions. The Promoter further reserves the right to exclude any entrant who the Promoter believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
16. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned then the Promoter may in its absolute and sole discretion suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion without any liability to any entrant or any other person. Entrants must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect entrants against loss or damage.
17. Entrants agree that by taking part in the Promotion, personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter and our appointed agents for the purposes of administering the Promotion and for contacting entrants about further promotions, special offers and discounts. Entrants’ personal details will not be retained by the Promoter for any other purpose than as stated in these terms and conditions. By taking part in this promotion, all entrants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion, in accordance with the Promoter’s policy on data protection and privacy: https://www.centralengland.coop/your-co-op/privacy-and-data-protection
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any products that any entrant receives as a result of the Promotion.
19. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Costa. Entrants are providing their details to the Promoter and not to Costa. By participating in the Promotion you agree to a complete release of Costa from any claims in relation to this Promotion.
20. The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.