(Central England Co-Operative Limited)
Win a Premier League club’s shirt of your choice
Central England Co-operative Prize Draw Promotion
1. Central England Co-operative Limited (the “Promoter”) is running a prize draw offering customers a chance to win a current Premier League club’s shirt of the winner’s choice (subject to these terms and conditions), by entering into this prize draw competition (the “Prize Draw”). Entrants are not able to select which of these prizes they wish to receive if they are selected as a winner of the Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw is open to any UK resident (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 16 or over at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter and other persons connected with the administration of the Prize Draw are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is being run in association with the Promoter’s store at 80 High Street, Erdington, Birmingham (the “Store”). Subject to paragraph ?2, there are no geographical restrictions on entry into the Prize Draw. However the Prizes must be collected from the Store personally by the winning entrants, and winning entrants will need to make their own arrangements for travel to the Store and collection of their Prize, at their own cost. Prizes will not be posted.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw opens at 07:00 on 13 December 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 20 December 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”). To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must, during the Prize Draw Period:
a. visit the Promoter’s webpage at www.centralengland.coop/football and:
i. provide the personal contact information requested and specify a preferred method of contact in the event of winning the Prize Draw;
ii. opt-in to be entered into the Prize Draw; and
iii. agree to receiving future marketing communications from the Promoter.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person to the Prize Draw. Multiple entries from the same entrant to the Prize Draw will be counted as one entry.
7. The prize available is:
a. a replica football shirt of any football club registered to play in the Football Association Premier League Limited’s ‘Premier League’ during the 2019/20 season (the shirt will come as manufactured and not with any Premier League printing such as player names, numbers and/or other customisations)(the “Premier League Shirt”).
8. Following the expiry of the Prize Draw Period, on or before 31 December 2019, the Promoter will randomly select two entries from all qualifying entries into the Prize Draw. The first entry randomly selected will win the Premier League Shirt. The Promoter will notify the winning entrant after the Prize Draw individually via the preferred method of contact specified by the entrant on entering the Prize Draw. The winning entrant must reply to the Promoter by the method specified in the notification by no later than 5 January 2020 and the winner of the Premier League Shirt must, in their reply to the Promoter, specify their club and size preferences for the same. Failure by a winning entrant to reply and provide the requested information may result in forfeiture by that entrant of their Prize.
9. The Promoter will contact the winning entrant again when the relevant Prize is ready for collection from the Store.
10. When attending the Store to collect the Prize, the wining entrant must bring with them ID documentation for verification of their age and identity.
11. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash alternative in whole or in part.
12. Entrants will need an internet connection in order to participate in a Prize Draw. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Prize Draw, including in relation to the use of the internet.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that it believes to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions. The Promoter further reserves the right to exclude any entrant who the Promoter believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions and if applicable to select an alternative winner at random, at its own discretion.
14. By participating in the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Promotion terms and conditions.
15. The decisions of the Promoter in respect of this Promotion and each Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
16. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned then the Promoter may in its absolute and sole discretion suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion without any liability to any entrant or any other person. Entrants must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect entrants against loss or damage.
17. Entrants agree that by taking part in the Promotion, personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Promotion and for contacting entrants about further promotions and general marketing. By taking part in this Promotion , all entrants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this Promotion and general marketing, in accordance with the Promoter’s policy on data protection and privacy: https://www.centralengland.coop/your-co-op/privacy-and-data-protection
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any products that any entrant receives as a result of the Promotion.
20. The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The shirt is being supplied courtesy of Cadbury’s relationship with Premier League.