Our Leicestershire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Lutterworth Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Leicestershire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01455 558713 any time, day or night
Absolutely excellent service, faultless & lovely people x
Very helpful and considerate of our needs and feelings.
Ralph Spencer Carter
Sensitively handled, helpful suggestions and my requests attended to.
Everything was just right thank you. Very informative, supportive and informative. I would have no hesitation in us8ng them again. Again, many thanks.
Wet friendly & supportive service Sue and Ali were great. Flowers were beautiful
Lutterworth Co-Op Funeralcare were absolutely brilliant from start to end. Rosie wa always there for support and information. Andy was a diamond on the day. Cannot praise them enough.
Rosie and Ash provided excellent care and empathy during a difficult time.
Rosie was excellent, sympathetic and understand and offered up a couple of options the family hadn't thought of. We couldn't have asked for more.
Sue and all the team made the most difficult of times easier