Mustard and Rosemary Pork Chops
Preparation: 5 hours
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
British pork chops. Cut from the loin of the pig. Most popular cut of pork. Depending on the area of loin the chop is cut from, depends on the type of pork chop you will buy. A tasty cut due to a fat around the outside. Quick and easy to cook.
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and sliced
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped
- 1 tbsp sherry
- 4 pork chops
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, oil, garlic and rosemary. Add the sherry and some black pepper and salt, and mix again.
- Place the chops in a dish, and cover with the mustard mix. Leave to marinade for 3-5 hours.
- When ready, heat a griddle pan. Wipe away excess marinade from the pork chops, and griddle for around 5 minutes each side, brushing with the marinade as they cook.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes, and serve.