Promotional terms and conditions
Central England Co-operative Summer Prize Draw
How to Participate
1. To enter this promotion, entrants must register to receive emails from Central England Co-operative via our website at www.centralengland.coop
2. This promotion is entered when you register to receive emails from Central England Co-operative.
3. All customers who register to receive emails prior to the closing date of Monday 27th August, 2018 will be entered into the prize draw.
4. A customer must register to receive emails from central England Co-operative.
5. This promotion is open to registered Central England Co-operative members and non-members.
6. Employees of Central England Co-operative and anyone connected with the administration of this promotion are not eligible to enter.
Opening and Closing Dates
7. This promotion begins at 00.01am on 30th May, 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on 27th August, 2018.
8. There will be 1 main winner selected from all the customers who have registered to receive emails from central England Co-operative, between the dates specified above.
9. The prize is:
- A £2,000 holiday voucher to be spent in Central England Co-operative Travel
- There will also 3 monthly draws to win £200 Co-operative food vouchers, to be drawn on 30th June 2018, 31st July 2018 and 27th August 2018.
10. There is no cash alternative.
11. No change will be given.
12. The £2,000 winning holiday voucher can only be redeemed against a new booking and cannot be used to pay off the balance of an existing holiday, cruise or short break.
13. The £2,000 winning holiday voucher cannot be used to purchase foreign currency.
14. The £200 food vouchers can be spent in any central England Co-operative food store.
15. Prizes will be delivered to the winners’ address, provided by them.
16. The winner will be notified via the email address that they have provided when registering to receive Central England Co-operative emails.
17. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winners by 30th September, 2018, then new winners will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
18. The winner’s name and county will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Customer & Marketing, Central England Co-operative, Central England House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6RH.
19. The winners should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
Data Protection & Usage
20. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. By entering a competition with Central England Co-operative, you are agreeing to Central England Co-operative storing and using your information for marketing purposes, however you may unsubscribe at any time.
21. Our decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
22. Entry to the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
23. The promotion and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Customer & Marketing, Central England Co-operative, Central England House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire. WS13 6RH