Promotional terms and conditions
Win a holiday to the value of £10,000 – ‘Trips of a Lifetime’
Central England Co-operative Summer competition
1. Central England Co-operative Limited, of Central House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6RH, (the “Promoter”) is offering entrants a chance to win a holiday for two people, provided by [Cosmos Tours Limited] (the “Provider”), worth up to the value of £10,000 (the “Prize”) by entering its ‘Trips of a Lifetime’ prize draw competition (the “Competition”).
2. The Competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter and other persons connected with the administration of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. Entrants can enter the Competition from 07:00 on 3 July 2019 and until 23:59 on 28 August 2019 (the “Entry Period”). To the extent that entries are received by the Promoter after the expiry of the Entry Period, they will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. To enter the Competition entrants must during the Entry Period visit the Competition webpage at www.prize.coop and provide the requested contact and marketing preferences information. The information provided will not impact any individual’s chances of being selected as the winning entry.
5. [Individuals can make unlimited entries into the Competition.]
6. The winning entrant will be selected at random on [29 August 2019] from all entries into the Competition submitted during the Entry Period. The Promoter will notify the winning entrant via the email address that is provided when the winning entrant’s Competition entry is submitted and will provide further details about how the Prize should be redeemed.
7. The Prize entitles the entrant to make one booking with the Provider for a holiday for two people up to the value of £10,000. At the time of the [scheduled departure/the booking is made] each party to the booking must be at least eight years old and at least one party to the booking must be at least 18 years old. [The entrant does not need to be party to the booking.] The booking must be made on or before 31 October 2019 and have a scheduled departure date of on or before 31 December 2020. The Provider is a member of ABTA and all flights are fully protected by the Civil Aviation Authority’s ATOL scheme.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash alternative in whole or in part and is subject to the terms and conditions set out here and the terms and conditions of the Provider.
9. To enter the Competition entrants will need an internet connection and a valid email address. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Competition, including in relation to the use of the internet.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that it believes to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions. The Promoter further reserves the right to exclude any entrant who the Promoter believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions and if applicable to select an alternative winner at random, at its own discretion.
11.By participating in the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Competition terms and conditions.
12. The decisions of the Promoter in respect of the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
13.If for any reason any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running as planned then the Promoter may in its absolute and sole discretion suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Competition without any liability to any entrant or any other person. Entrants must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect entrants against loss or damage.
14. Entrants agree that by taking part in the Competition, personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Competition and for contacting entrants about further Competitions and general marketing. By taking part in this Competition and subject to information about marketing preferences submitted when entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this Competition and general marketing, in accordance with the Promoter’s policy on data protection and privacy: https://www.centralengland.coop/your-co-op/privacy-and-data-protection
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Competition or receipt or misuse of any products that any entrant receives as a result of the Competition.
The Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.