- 8 tortilla wraps
- 200g smoked Cheddar
- bag of spinach
- 8 slices of smoked ham or pancetta (leave out for vegetarian version)
- 2 apples (Cox or Granny Smith), cored, and thinly sliced
- olive oil
- Lay 4 tortillas on a board. Layer it with the cheese, spinach, bacon and apples. Top with another tortilla wrap.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tsp of olive oil, and make sure it evenly covers the base of the pan.
- Place the quesadilla into the frying pan, and cook on one side for 3 minutes, until golden, crisp and the cheese has started to melt. When so, flip, and do the same on the opposite side.
- Repeat the process for the remaining tortillas and fillings.
- Cut the quesadillas into quarters and serve.
- For a main meal, serve with salad and salsa.